Whether you are selling your home or buying a new place, a Quality Home Inspection by an experienced professional is a critical part of a smooth transaction that will help protect you from surprise expenses. There is little time to prepare your house for the market, or have it checked out to make sure it’s the right one for you. Let Guardian Inspections help you, the seller, prepare so that you have time to budget and shop around for repairs. Let us help you get the information you need, as the buyer, to make a confident purchasing decision.
Accurate, clear, pertinent information is a critical part of buying and selling a home. We work hard to make sure our reports are drama free and not inflated with unnecessary information. Your Home Inspection Report will be available the same day as the inspection, includes pictures of every discrepancy, an Action List tool so you and your realtor can quickly request the repairs you want, our Free Technical support and 4 Free RWS Warranties to keep you protected against unforeseeable problems
Most homeowners don’t have the expertise to thoroughly review the major components of a home. Home inspectors are trained and follow a rigorous, step-by-step inspection process to insure they check the house for any mechanical, structural or safety issues.
Guardian Inspections offers Speed, Accuracy and Full-Service Care
- Weekend and Evening Appointments Available.
- Post-Inspection On-Site walk-throughs with the Inspector.
- Same day, digital, professional inspection reports.
- Ball-part cost and maintenance reference documents.
- Coordination and communication of our services with all parties.
- 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed up to the Closing Date.
- Free Warranties from RWS with every Inspection. SewerGard, 90 Day Warranty, 5 year Platinum Roof Leak Protection, MoldSafe
- Free RecallChek for all appliances
Guardian Inspection Services
- Full Service Home Inspections for Buyers
- Pre-Listing Full Service Home Inspection for Sellers
- Unbiased Maintenance Inspection for Owners
- Radon Gas Testing
- In-door Air Quality Testing
- Mold Testing
- Thermal Imaging Inspections
- Pool or Spa Inspections
- Lead-based Paint, and Water Quality Testing
- RecallChek Program for all Appliances